Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full-time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k plan
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Los Angeles/Burbank Area
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and President. The ideal candidate requires a high level of organization, communication, and attention to detail. This position plays a key role in ensuring the efficient operation of the executive team and seamless execution of live events. Taking the initiative to anticipate needs, identify potential issues, and solve problems is greatly valued.
- Executive Support: Provide administrative support to executives, including managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Office Management: Handle general office tasks, including telecommunications, maintaining office supplies, and ensuring the workplace is organized and efficient.
- Documentation: Assist in drafting, editing, proofreading, and organizing a variety of documents and platforms, from event plans to reports and website updates with a strong attention to detail.
- Communication: Facilitate effective communication within the company by distributing information, managing emails, and assisting with internal and external correspondence.
- Data Management: Maintain records and databases, track expenses, and assist with financial and administrative reporting.
- Research: Provide background information and objectives of individuals and company in advance of meetings and outreach.
- Flexibility: Willingness to travel and work extended hours during peak event periods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven Experience: At least 3+ years as an Executive Assistant in events, entertainment, or related industry.
- Organizational Skills: Highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities efficiently, as well as meeting deadlines. This includes maintaining schedules, managing documents, and overseeing various administrative processes.
- Computer Proficiency: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including word processing, spreadsheets, email application and Google platforms.
- Strong Communication Skills: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to compose professional emails and business documents.
- Detail- Oriented: A keen attention to detail and accuracy is vital with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork: A collaborative and cooperative approach to working with colleagues and supporting different departments if applicable.
- Having a customer-centric mindset, this role may need to interact with clients, guests, or partners in a professional and helpful manner.
- Knowledge of Black and Brown culture and a passion for live events and entertainment.
ABOUT NICE CROWD
NICE CROWD, formerly ABFF Ventures, is a leading entertainment company in the event tourism arena. NICE CROWD specializes in the development and marketing of festivals and other live experiences that showcase BIPOC culture and achievement while promoting travel to leading destinations around the world. To learn more about NICE CROWD events, visit www.nicecrowd.com.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to join our team and contribute to the success of our live events company. Apply today to be a part of our exciting journey!
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Please email résumé, cover letter and salary requirements to: [email protected].